CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY!

What a difference a week makes. A little over a week ago I was laying in a hospital bed, not sure of my options. Fortunately I was given the all clear, and today I go to work and there is a box waiting for me!


It looks like the Christmas elves have come up trumps and delivered me lots of goodies to help with my winter training - a new kick board to improve the strength in my leg and a new pull buoy to help strengthen my upper body. With these training aids I should be able to make a great start to the winter schedule, and really concentrate on making my technique as efficient as possible.

Combine that with my new Predator flex goggles with (here comes the science bit!) photochromatic sunlight sensitive lenses that react to different light levels and 4 Flex Point Technology to ensure a really comfortable fit. I can't wait to get in my new Aquablast Jammers, and jump in the pool to try it all out.

I will need the sunlight reactive lenses, as I may well be swimming past St Catherines point, which is the southerly most tip of the Isle of Wight at around midday or early afternoon, so this technology will be invaluable for me.

I really appreciate the offers of help that everyone has given me, and having good kit is essential in making this challenge possible. Thank you Zoggs!